Sunday, December 21, 2008

Top Notch Video/High Bridge Park/Aristadoe













This Video was directed by Michael Stern: Location near Washington Heights on 181street amsterdam ave/ The High Bridge Park right under the highway. The High Bridge Park is the correct name... but the first time I went down that first tunnel it was crazy. I was a little kid & my oldest sister at the time was talking to this guy by the name of (Mr. Pac) R.I.P...We went a whole crew of us to explore chill and check out some graff. At the time it was called a different name. (Spider Man Village). To be honest I still call it Spider man village. Like it was yesterday. One thing thoe, I always said to myself one day I wanna do a video down here. Well enjoy the video took about 3 hours to shoot. So I had to be on point.





Oh if you wanna know why they called it spider man village?





Holla Back



Aristadoe




http://www.myspace.com/aristadoe1






www.ourstage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment